Principal Dorie Ciulla greeted our group and led
our tour. The green tiles lined the halls of the
original structure built 50 years ago that we occupied
from September 1957 to June 1960.
We visited the auditorium.
Examining photos on the wall of some of the
highest achievers among OHS alums
Some of us were certain this was
old biology lab.
Richie Woods, author of
Oceanside (the book)
, led a discussion on the
history of our little town.
(Notice the blue banner from our 40-year reunion in 2000?)
Howie joined him briefly.